CMUcam4 GUI - not responding !

Added by Mickaël BELLEGO almost 2 years ago

Hello everyone !

I'm working on a project using an Arduino UNO and the CMUcam4. My goal is to track a yellow object. Trouble is, I need to define thresholds (RED_MIN, RED_MAX, GREEN_MIN, GREEN_MAX, BLUE_MIN, BLUE_MAX in the ColorTrackingTemplate) and I think the only way to do that (and to do it well) is to use the CMUcam4 GUI to see what the CMUcam sees and to retrieve the values I need.

To do so, I bought a FTDI cable as suggested in the wiki. Its name in ebay is "6pin FTDI FT232RL USB to Serial adapter module USB TO TTL RS232 Arduino Cable". But while I had repeatedly errors "CMUcam4 is not responding" in the GUI, I realised the colors of the wires are not the same as what I see on the internet (like, black for GND,...). I took a picture of the wires so that you can see by yourself. Is it the reason why it's not working ? I checked the drivers; it says that "the best drivers are already installed". Moreover, when the FTDI cable is plugged into the CUMcam4, a "COM5" serial port appears in the arduino IDE, so the cable is at least working a little bit.

Thank you for your help and I apologize for the english mistakes you could find in my message.

Mickaël

EDIT : I added a better-resolution picture but somehow I can't delete the old one, sorry for that

Replies (1)

RE: CMUcam4 GUI - not responding ! - Added by HP Printer about 1 month ago

There are still more problems faced by the customer while using printers. Some of them can be solved by the customer but some of them can’t. At that time you can contact our [[http://techxpert.page.tl/]] expert.

(1-1/1)