Color Codes and Orientation

Added by Stan Logan over 6 years ago

Hi,

I'm just getting started with Pixy, but as I reading through the available documentation, I'm not finding two things I'm interested in.

First is Color Codes - are they implemented, and if so, how do you use them? I'm hoping that there is a way to describe the codes programmatically, rather than having to train Pixy to dozens of signatures by hand.

Second is Orientation. Several places it is mentioned that the angle of ... well, color codes anyway, would be available, but I don't see that data in the current blocks structure.

Any pointers on these items would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies (2)

RE: Color Codes and Orientation - Added by Jeff Randall over 6 years ago

Stan, in the comment section of update #17, Charmed Labs stated "Color codes will be in the 2nd release (estimated early April.) We simply ran out of time to release a good quality implementation in the initial release." So, hopefully it is not too far off.

RE: Color Codes and Orientation - Added by Stan Logan over 6 years ago

Jeff Randall wrote:

Stan, in the comment section of update #17, Charmed Labs stated "Color codes will be in the 2nd release (estimated early April.) We simply ran out of time to release a good quality implementation in the initial release." So, hopefully it is not too far off.

Thanks Jeff. I remembered there was a delay with the color codes, but I didn't remember the specifics, and I thought that perhaps with the other delays the software had had time to be completed. I have plenty to figure out before I need them anyway.

(1-2/2)