- Registered on: 02/21/2014
- Last connection: 02/24/2017
Reported issues: 0
- 05:50 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Hardware: RE: Have to re-teach pixy after powerup
- Hey Eddie,
nope, this is not the case. Can you post the link to that site? I'd like to contact the admin to see if...
- 05:48 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: How to change the resting distance from Pixy Lens to Object.
- Hey Scott, I'm confused by your question. Pixy doesn't handle distance at all...you can physically move the camera cl...
- 03:24 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Wiki edit: Latest_release (#32)
- 03:24 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Wiki edit: Latest_release (#31)
- 05:54 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Hardware: RE: Using PIXY CMUCAM5 as a video camera
- Hey Kiritii,
unfortunately this is not possible with Pixy. You can grab still images using PixyMon or libpixyusb, ...
- 02:50 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Hardware: RE: Lost Lens Cap, model to 3d print?
- Hey Aaron,
unfortunately not - it should be pretty easy to model though. If you do end up creating one, let us kno...
- 02:06 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Pixy Software: RE: programmatically set white balance/brightness on startup
- Hi Joseph,
yikes! You shouldn't need to use the Pi for white balancing. Check out this documentation for PixyMon's...
- 04:56 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Wiki edit: Wiki (#163)
- 04:56 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Wiki edit: Is_there_a_case_or_enclosure_for_Pixy (#1)
- 04:53 pm CMUcam5 Pixy Wiki edit: Can_I_use_my_LEGO_Pixy_with_Arduino (#15)
Also available in: Atom